You’re passionate about your pets, so all-natural, non-toxic products are the only option. Give your four-legged friends shampoo, essential oils, and other products designed especially for them. I have been using Young Living Essential Oils for my family since 2014 and started using the Animal Scents products in 2016 when we adopted our dog, Penny. I’ve had nothing but great results when used safely and as indicated. I use these safe products in my home if a pet needs a bath, gets a scrape, needs to relax or needs help keeping pesky outdoor annoyances away. When available, clients will take home samples of one or more of these products in their goodie bags.
- Animal Scents Ointment Animal Scents® Ointment is a protective, soothing salve designed specifically for external use on animals. The gentle and safe formula is enhanced with pure Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) and Myrrh, two of nature’s most powerful essential oils.
- Animal Scents Shampoo Animal Scents® Shampoo cleans, conditions, and protects your pet’s coat without harmful ingredients. Formulated with five pure essential oils and other natural ingredients, this shampoo is safe and effective for animals.
- Animal Scents®Dental Pet Chew You love your pets like family, so of course you want to share the goodness of Young Living with them! Animal Scents® Dental Pet Chews are tasty treats that support oral health with specially designed ridges that gently remove buildup on your pet’s teeth. Oral care is just as important for your furry friends as it is for you, and now maintaining a happy and clean mouth is as simple and easy as tossing your pet an Animal Scents Dental Pet Chew! Because we know you want to give your pet the very best, we made these snacks without artificial colors and flavors. Sound like something you and your pet can agree on? Support your pet’s oral care with this simple snack!
- Animal Scents® Cat Treats Tasty and convenient snacks formulated without artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or fillers and are made of high-quality, natural ingredients. These treats come in zipper pouches to seal in freshness. With only 3 calories per treat, they contain no wheat, soy, corn, or fillers. They taste great and have a crunchy texture.
- Mendwell – 15ml Best when used as a three-part system:PuriClean™, Infect Away™& Mendwell™
- Puriclean – 15ml Best when used as a three-part system: PuriClean™, Infect Away™& Mendwell™
- Infect Away – 15ml Best when used as a three-part system: PuriClean™, Infect Away™& Mendwell™
- ParaGize – 15ml With a proprietary combination of Ginger, Peppermint, Spearmint, and other supportive oils, ParaGize™ was created with your animal in mind.
- RepelAroma – 15ml A unique combination of purifying and invigorating Citronella, Idaho Tansy, Palo Santo, and Tea Tree essential oils—your pet will love being outside!
- T-Away – 15ml T-Away™ was formulated with a soothing scent for your animal to support a new level of emotional freedom and joyful feelings. Because of its popularity, quantities are limited to one bottle per account per month.
I also use the Thieves line of non-toxic cleaning products whenever possible. This is a safe way to keep everything sanitary while keeping surfaces safe for pets and children. Learn more about keeping your home clean in a safe, non-toxic way by clicking HERE.
Getting Started & Ordering Products
Click HERE to get started using Young Living Essential Oils for your pet(s) and your entire family as a Member. As a member, you will receive 35% off of the retail cost of all products and there are no monthly minimum orders to remain a member – your membership is active for 12 months whether you order again or not! Memberships start at $45 annually.
What you need to know about Animals and Essential Oils
A portion of all proceeds from Animal Scents products goes to support Vital Ground, a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting the habitat of grizzly bears and other wide-roaming wildlife.
Virtual Product Catalog
After traveling the world as a ‘military brat’, Melanie settled in Brevard County, FL in 2013. She is the mother of 2 amazing children and 2 adorable pups. She volunteers at her children’s elementary school, Hidden Acres Rescue for Thoroughbreds (HART) and served on the Committee of her son’s Cub Scout Pack. When not being a Mom Taxi between hockey practices, Cub Scouts, fire stations, horse riding lessons and various school activities, she enjoys reading, swimming, hiking in the mountains and traveling. (And naps!)